Are you guys ready for all the LOVE that’s coming your way tomorrow?
I am super excited and honestly, I can’t wait to spend some time teaching our kids all about loving and gifting this Valentine’s Day.
We thought it would be a great idea to start off our Valentine’s Day celebration by making some slime! The kids absolutely love it and it keeps them occupied. We even talked about those three special words- I Love You.
I mentioned we should make a special slime for our special day. Of course, Hailey insisted on it being pink and the princess gets what she wants. Well, for the most part. So, how do we mix this all up and end up with the best Valentine’s Day activity?
We named it the Valentine’s Day Slime with a Hidden Message. And what might this message be? Scroll down and you’ll see!
Here’s what you’ll need:
¼ tsp Borax
Pink Food Coloring
Valentine’s Day Necklace
1/4 cup White Shaving Cream
- Begin by filling two bowls with ¼ cup of water.
- In the first bowl, add in ¼ tsp of borax and mix until it is dissolved.
- In the second bowl, add ¼ cup of Elmer’s glue and shaving cream and mix well.
- Once the glue I mixed in, add 2 drops of the pink food coloring and about half of the glitter tube. Stir well
- Slowly, add the borax mixture into the glue mixture. Stir until you have reached the consistency of your choice.
- Finally, grab your scissors and start to cut out the letters of the necklace.
- Once the letters are out, knead the slime your hands and add the pieces of the necklace to form your secret message. Feel free to another confetti of your choice.
Super easy and fun. You can make some for friends, family, and your favorite valentine this year to let them know how much you love them!
Happy Valentine’s Day!