Calling out to all my shrimp lovers!
Shrimp is always one of my favorite meals to make because it can be so easy. Even though I usually tend to make shrimp pasta, this time around I wanted something different for the family to try.
Well my kiddos have been on a kick about rice lately so why not please them, right? This one pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus is a go-to-meal in our home now. In less than 30 minutes you can have dinner on the table. We decided to serve over rice but you can substitute with buttered pasta, if desired. Prep time is about 10 minutes and cook time is 15.
And did I mention you are able to use just one pan? That’s my kind of meal. The less dishes after dinner, the better!
So let’s get started.
1 ½ lb Medium uncooked peeled shrimp, detailed
1 lb Asparagus, ends trimmed
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
¾ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
¼ teaspoon Paprika
¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
3 Tbsp Parsley
1 ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- In a large bowl, toss together Asparagus, 1 Tbsp Olive oil, 1 minced garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Line a Pan (10×15) with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the Asparagus to the pan in a single layer. Cook for 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the Asparagus.
- Meanwhile, add shrimp to a large bowl. Mix in 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 3 minced garlic cloves, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon Paprika, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, ¼ chili flakes, and Parsley.
- Take out the pan and add the shrimp in a single layer.
- Top Asparagus with 1 Tbsp cubed butter and Shrimp with 2 Tbsp, evenly spaced. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove pan and drizzle with lemon juice. Serve over rice or pasta and enjoy!