Unfortunately, we are coming to the end of our summer. School will be starting in a few weeks and that means chilly weather. So that means crafts, crafts, and more crafts!
Hailey is at the perfect age for easy and quick crafts. Her attention span is not the greatest but I mean she’s only 3! Therefore, we have to do crafts that are colorful and quick to make. It can be really hard when choosing a craft because she can get bored very easily.
These flower bracelets are perfect for a quick afternoon craft! They give kids the opportunity to make something and wear it all day. So let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Beads of your choice- big enough to get through the pipe cleaner
Tissue paper in a variety of colors
Single hole punch
1. Begin by layering as many colors of the tissue paper on top of each other. Pick any color pattern that you’d like and cut a circle out of the paper. The circle size is totally up to you. We did not do ours too big because Hailey’s wrist is quite small.
2. Next, punch two holes next to each other in the center of the tissue paper cut-out.
3. Put a pipe cleaner through the holes and twist to hold the flower in place.
5. Add beads to each end of the pipe cleaner and cut off some of the excess once you have reached your desired length. (leave enough behind so that you are able to twist)
6. Twist the ends and put the remaining into the beads so that pipe cleaner does not poke at your child’s wrist.
Now, let’s have some fun!