Celebrate Shark Week with these fun and simple shark parfaits! Cool and creamy – they are sure to be a hit with your family!
Don’t forget – Shark Week premiered this last weekend (Sunday July 24th) – perfect for kicking off the summer and learning with the whole family! We always love to get the family together and watch with snacks and crafts. Everyone is fascinated with sharks, and there’s no surprise as to why! Whether you plan to watch live on Discovery channel or stream from iTunes, Hulu, or Amazon, there is a TON of new and fun shark content available for 2017!
Shark Week is an annual, week-long programming block produced by the Discovery Channel which features shark-based programming, real and fictional.
6 oz. box Jello (Berry Blue flavor)
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
Whipped cream (I used Dream Whip but Cool Whip will work too)
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to the box of jello. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water to the jello mixture. Place into glass containers.
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
4. Cover chilled jello with whipped cream.
5. Place gummy sharks on top of the whipped cream.